Marketing Your Home
My Proven “Success 35” Marketing Plan
Selling a home in today’s real estate market requires more than just a sign in the yard.
I use a broad-based marketing plan to expose your home to the maximum number of buyers and brokers.
As your Real Estate Consultant, I will customize a plan utilizing any or all of the following Success 35 Marketing Plan components.
1. Evaluation of your wants, needs and highest priorities when selling your home.
2. Marketing and pricing consultation and Competitive Marketing Analysis (CMA).
3. Review and sign all contracts and disclosures.
4. Submit all contracts, disclosures and documents into office for legal recording.
5. Make suggestions for presenting and enhancing your home, including staging if necessary.
6. Install sign brochure box and insert color marketing flyers.
7. Get an extra set of keys and place lockbox on property.
8. Take pictures of the property.
9. Order preliminary Title Report and document the home is free of encumbrances.
10. Order natural hazards disclosure report.
11. Order “Just Listed” postcards to be sent to 200 homes in your immediate area.
12. Place your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
13. Place your home on my personal and local websites.
14. Place your home on RealtyExecutives.com, Realtor.com, and YahooRealEstate.com.
15. Place your home on Google, GoogleBase, Trulia, Zillow and/or other search engines.
16. Set up my schedule of Open House newspaper ads.
17. Advertise in Homes & Land Magazine and/or other consumer homes magazines & websites.
18. Present your home in my weekly office networking meeting and schedule an office tour.
19. Call 10 top producing Executives announcing your newly listed home and inquire if they have buyers.
20. Set up an MLS tour, where all area brokerages and agents can preview your home.
21. Prepare all Open House materials.
22. Walk neighborhood the day before Open House passing out flyers to your neighbors.
23. Submit Buyer’s offer.
24. Represent and assist in negotiating purchase offer and respective counter offers.
25. Open escrow and manage escrow process until closing.
26. Order termite inspection and coordinate work, if necessary.
27. Attend Home Inspection, managing problem resolution if necessary.
28. Attend appraisal appointment and answer any questions for the appraiser.
29. Order Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange Report (CLUE).
30. Order C. C. & R’s and six months HOA minutes, if applicable.
31. Place call into loan officer ensuring strength of buyer.
32. Manage and communicate all pre-settlement activity via progress reports.
33. Attend closing at Title Company and answer any questions you may have.
34. Monitor final funding of buyer’s loan and county recordation of transaction.
35. Follow-up consultation ensuring your expectations were met throughout entire home selling process.