A Buyer’s Agent is a Realtor® chosen by the Buyer to assist the Buyer in all phases of acquiring a home. In most cases, the Buyer Agent’s commission is paid from the Seller’s proceeds at the close of escrow.
The advantages of empowering Team Bianco as your Buyer’s Agent include:
- The Realtor® becomes your Agent and has a fiduciary responsibility to YOU.
- The Realtor® becomes familiar with your family’s needs.
- You develop better rapport and communication when working with only one Realtor.®
- The Realtor® is more committed to you because you return that commitment.
- You avoid any uncomfortable situation arising from agent conflict.
It’s a challenging project, and there are many ways a professional can help.
Here are some of the many ways you may benefit from working with a Realtor®:
- It won’t cost you a penny! The Realtor® who helps you buy a home is traditionally paid by the Seller.
- Many more home choices. Your Realtor® has thousands of homes to choose from through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), so you’re more likely to find the home that’s just right for you and find it quicker. In fact, a majority of the homes for sale are listed by Realtors® and aren’t available to you unless you are working with a Realtor.®
- A number of transactions “fallout.” Unfortunately, it’s true. Some transactions fall apart before closing. An experienced Realtor® may be able to resolve problems and see your transaction through to a successful closing.
- Knowledge of new home subdivisions. New home subdivisions will welcome you and your Realtor.® If you’re interested in buying a new home, take your agent with you on your first visit to each subdivision. Your professional Realtor® is an important source of information who can supply background on the builder, nearby subdivisions, and the local community.
- It’s a major investment. You use a professional for your legal, financial and health needs. Why gamble on what may be your biggest investment without a professional at your side?
- Help with FSBO’s. If you consider a “For Sale By Owner,” take your Realtor® along to help negotiate the contract. The owner may not only agree to your terms, but also agree to pay the agent’s commission.
- Less liability. You will have more protection from legal and financial liability, especially as real estate transactions become more complicated.
- The paperwork. Your experienced Realtor® will negotiate and prepare the purchase contract for you and assist you throughout the escrow process.